Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Heading back to Haiti - Hurray!

My husband and I decided today that Hannah-Grace and I will go back to Three Angels Orphanage next month! Hannah designed a cool website about 6 months ago (see links on the side), in an effort to raise awareness and money for the orphans there. She's worked very hard on this, and Tim and I wanted her to get to see the orphanage. We'd really like to bring everyone, but that isn't possible this time. Hannah-Grace and I are so excited to be able to make this girl trip! What a privilege! We'll be there from December 11-15 - yea!

6 comments:

Lisa said...

That is wonderful...I am really excited for you and so impressed by your daughters' love and talents...God surely has a plan for her:)
Blessings,
Lisa

Unknown said...

hannah and linda, i'm AMAZED at what ya'll did here!!!!
why do i need to even talk to you now that we can just blog!!! : )

Anonymous said...

Yea! Yea! Yea!
I'm soooo glad God lead you all to decide to take Hannah Grace. I know it will be a time of blessing.

in Him Alone,
Mindy

Michelle said...

Very exciting for her to be able to meet the children she is working so hard to help! I'm glad you worked it out so you guys could go together! What a blessing!

Tim, you're right....who needs verbal communication when you can just blog! ;)

dlnelson said...

Tim & Linda,

I sense that God will use this time for Linda & Hannah Grace in more special ways than you can even begin to fathom at this point. Yuko and I pray that Hannah Grace's experience of going near the Fatherless, and looking into their faces, will change her heart forever. Praise the Lord for His wisdom in giving Linda and Hannah Grace the courage to make this special journey.

Linda said...

Thanks, DTW! Be praying for us! -Linda