Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Day 4 - April 3, 2010 - Saturday

Saturday: Day 4: April 3

This morning, Wensley was doing much better. Fever down. Smiling. Yay. I wish I could bring him home. This country can really break my heart into a million pieces. It does it every time.

Devotions this evening were led by the Wiebe's, the Canadian family, and were very inspiring to me. We sang a bunch of old hymns and then spent time focusing on the cross and remembering all Jesus did for us. This being the day before Easter, it was a perfect time to do just that! I'd done the morning devotion, which is a much shorter affair, and based it on my quiet time in Malachi the day before.

The team is going to Beauchamp orphanage and church tomorrow. It's about 27 miles I hear, but a 3 hour hot and bumpy truck ride. I guess I'll stay behind as Hannah is pretty sick with an upper respiratory something. Don't think she'd be up to a ride like that. I feel so sorry for her ~ can't believe she got sick on her 1st day here! Wish she'd get well soon.

No comments: