Sunday, December 16, 2007

New Email

If anyone has emailed me in the last week, just thought you might want to know that I couldn't read it. For some unknown reason, my email bounced all my messages back to ..... somewhere all week!! This same thing happened the last time I was in Haiti! What a bummer! Because I couldn't fix the problem, I opened a new email account. Effective two days ago, I am using this new account, and will transition out of the old one permanently eventually. SO.......if you want, you can find your old sent emails from the last week and forward them to this new address. Or.....just please copy this new address and begin using it from now on! Thanks so much.

LindaMullerBerg@gmail.com

We leave in one hour to drive to the orphanage one last time. We'll say our quick farewells to all the precious children there before rushing off to the airport. So sad!

What is that verse about God being a father to the fatherless? I can't remember it exactly just now, and don't have a concordance with me.....but I'm thankful that, although people like us come and go constantly in these childrens' lives, God never leaves them and His love for them is always strong and true.

1 comment:

dlnelson said...

Linda,

Just want to share with you a link to the blog of my friend and former mentor -- Lewis (and Melody) Taylor and their family are now living in Kenya caring for the Fatherless full-time. Their blog is so inspiring: http://taylorafrica.blogspot.com/

God bless (and welcome home again) ... David & Yuko